CHANGE LOG |
The McDonald's Diet Problem
- George B. Dantzig, "The Diet Problem."
Interfaces 20:4 (July-August 1990) 43-47.
- Robert A. Bosch, "Big Mac Attack: The Diet Problem Revisited."
20:4 (August 1993) 30-31.
- Erhan Erkut, "Big Mac Attack Revisited."
21:3 (June 1994) 50-52.
- Robert A. Bosch, "The Battle of the Burger Chains: Which is
Best - Burger King, McDonalds, or Wendy's?" Technical report,
Department of Mathematics, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH (1995).
Indexes to other examples . . .
- Iterative schemes implemented using the AMPL command language's:
new looping and testing features
- Examples from the AMPL book:
- Examples from A Modeling Language for
Mathematical Programming by R. Fourer, D.M. Gay and
- A collection of AMPL nonlinear
test problems assembled by Prof. Robert Vanderbei of Princeton
- AMPL versions of problems in the Hock and Schittkowski
- examples in antenna array synthesis, computational geometry,
data envelopment analysis, hydrothermal power coordination,
portfolio optimization, semidefinite programming,
structural optimization, traffic equilibrium, trajectory
optimization and other applications
- uncompressed versions of the nonlinear test problems in the
netlib AMPL directory (from ampl/models/nlmodels)
Comments or questions?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or use our comment form.
Return to the AMPL home page.
LAST MODIFIED 28 MARCH 1996 BY