CHANGE LOG |
AMPL for Courses
Fax to +1 425-940-6286 or
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For courses that make use of optimization models and methods, we invite you to obtain temporary versions of AMPL to give out to your students. Key features of this program include:
Currently the following solvers are available:
- AMPL and solvers are provided in easily installed packages for Windows, Linux, and MacOSX.
- You can freely install the packages on any computers used for the course, and distribute them to students for use on their own computers.
- Problem sizes are unrestricted.
- The distributed AMPL and solver files are activated for the duration of the course, then stop working after the course ends.
- Only a one-page request form needs to be submitted for each course offering.
The AMPL for Courses version, provided at no charge, is intended to complement the purchase of permanent AMPL and solver academic licenses for use in labs and research projects. We provide assistance to the course instructor, with support for the students to be provided through the course.
- CONOPT, general nonlinear
- CPLEX, linear & convex quadratic with mixed-integer
- Gurobi, linear & convex quadratic with mixed-integer
- KNITRO, general nonlinear with mixed-integer
- MINOS, linear & general nonlinear
- SNOPT, general nonlinear
To request AMPL for Courses, simply fill out one copy of our request form for each relevant class offering. Return the completed form by fax to +1 425-940-6286 or email to email@example.com.
For more information about this program, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. See also our summary of other programs for free trial use of AMPL and solvers.
Comments or questions?
Write to email@example.com
or use our comment form.
Return to the AMPL home page.
LAST MODIFIED 6 AUGUST 2013 BY